- Snaks & Fruits
- Local guide
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visitThis present protocol was jointly developed by the Costa Rican Tourism Institute (ICT) and representatives of the Private Sector with extensive experience and experience in Travel Agencies and Operators; corresponds to the guidelines that must be met by the Tourism Sector, specifically Travel Agencies and Tour Operators, in order to implement the Guidelines Specific for the Tourism Sector, specifically issued by the Ministry of Health of Costa Rica.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas.
- Face masks provided for travelers.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas.
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use.
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized.
- Guides required to regularly wash hands.
- Regular temperature checks for staff.
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms.
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons.
Private Boat Ride (Sunset)
Imagine sharing with the person you love a boat ride through the pacific coastline, admiring beautiful scenarios and a majestic sunset surrounded by sea life.
As a private charter, the afternoon is yours. You can make the itinerary as you wish.Once aboard the boat, our team is always at your disposal, ready to make your afternoon magical.
Enjoy the sunset from the water during an afternoon cruise around the coastline. A slow cruising tour allows you to take in the view and possibly spot dolphins, turtles, manta rays and whales while enjoying take breaking scenery, beer or wine and hors d'oeuvres like fresh fruit and a snacks plate.
The sunset cruise is an amazing experience. Let the colors inspire you to forget all your worries and relax while you enjoy the spectacular views. As the day nears its end, you will take a slow cruise back.
All our tours are private, that allows to provide a better service and the opportunity to teach and show more of our country Costa Rica.
- Local guide.
- Beers, Wine or Champagne.
- Bottle of waters.
- Snaks & Fruits
- All taxes.
|1st January to 31st December|
|Monday||AM / PM|
|Tuesday||AM / PM|
|Wednesday||AM / PM|
|Thursday||AM / PM|
|Friday||AM / PM|
|Saturday||AM / PM|
|Sunday||AM / PM|