- Snaks & Coffe
- Local Guide.
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visitThis present protocol was jointly developed by the Costa Rican Tourism Institute (ICT) and representatives of the Private Sector with extensive experience and experience in Travel Agencies and Operators; corresponds to the guidelines that must be met by the Tourism Sector, specifically Travel Agencies and Tour Operators, in order to implement the Guidelines Specific for the Tourism Sector, specifically issued by the Ministry of Health of Costa Rica.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas.
- Face masks provided for travelers.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas.
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use.
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized.
- Guides required to regularly wash hands.
- Regular temperature checks for staff.
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms.
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons.
This is when plankton blooms occur and nature´s most delicate creatures; millions of them drift with the current just beneath the surface, performing an amazing show; personally is one of the most unforgettable moments I treasure.
All our tours are private, that allows to provide a better service and the opportunity to teach and show more of our country Costa Rica.
- Tour Guide.
- Bottle of waters.
- Snack & Coffe.
- Local Guide
What to Bring
- Comfortable Clothes.
- Insect Repellent.
- Clothes for change
- Bathing Suit/ Shorts.
|1st January to 31st December|
|Monday||AM / PM|
|Tuesday||AM / PM|
|Wednesday||AM / PM|
|Thursday||AM / PM|
|Friday||AM / PM|
|Saturday||AM / PM|
|Sunday||AM / PM|